The following program is available in Kansas. Please see below for eligible areas.
Sedgwick/ Shawnee Kansas Housing Assistance Program
The information below is for GUIDANCE ONLY.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact a LOAN OFFICER for this program by clicking HERE.
ELIGIBLE AREAS – CLICK HERE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA –
- First-time Homebuyers – applies to all Borrower(s) & Spouses
- Must be able to permanently reside in the U.S.
- Buyers must occupy property within 60 days of closing.
- Buyers must live in the property they purchase as their principal residence.
- All applicants must be considered irrespective of age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, military status or physical handicap.
DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE – Assistance is in the form of a non-repayable grant. It is not repayable under any circumstances. Assistance is calculated on the first Note amount. This amount is funded by the lender at closing and reimbursed by the Servicer at the time the loan is purchased. The Assistance may be used for down payment or closing costs.
INCOME AND SALES PRICE LIMITS – CLICK HERE
HOMEBUYER EDUCATION – Not required.
ELIGIBLE PROPERTY – New or existing, single-family, one to two units, detached structures, or condos, townhomes.
FICO/DTI REQUIREMENT –
DTI – The maximum debt-to-income (DTI) ratio is 45%.
The following products will be available effective September 1st 2016.
|Loan Product||FICO Requirement||Assistance Amount|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||640+||5%|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||640+||4%|
|Freddie Mac HFA Advantage||640+||No Assistance|
CO-SIGNERS – Non-occupant borrowers or co-signers are not permitted.
PAGE LAST UPDATED: Sep 5, 2017